This just happened at our Bootcamp, which is currently in progress. A student was loading a cd and the computer started to smell of smoke and then an exploding noise was heard. The CD literally disentegrated within the computer! Freaky! Shards blew out of the tray and all that was left were little sparkly pieces. Anybody ever seen this happen?
Welcome! This is the blog from Kevin Kubota (me) and Kubota Image Tools (our company). Our mission is to empower photographers, share knowledge, and find ways to make the world a better place. Thanks for joining in!